2 Minute Earrings



Honestly, this shouldn't even be a tutorial. It's so ridiculously easy and blatantly obvious. I found a packet of lace pieces somewhere in my lair of odds and ends. I dipped my hand again into the lair and came up with a pack of earring findings. I was looking at both of them thinking I should make an earring and then probably applique the lace onto something, maybe a t-shirt .While pondering, the pin of the earring finding poked through the lace. I started to take it out but then what did I find? Lace earrings! The earring had poked through somewhere in the middle of the lace so I took it out and re-positioned it at the top of the lace and voila! Earrings!!!





Enjoy what's left of the public holiday. Thanks for stopping by.xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top